Aveng Mining offers services across the mining value chain, from shaft sinking, underground development, contract mining and open cut mining, to construction of mine infrastructure. The operating group’s experience spans a broad range of commodities and it has worked successfully in remote and difficult locations.
The incumbent will be responsible for Overseeing the effective repair and maintenance of all plant on site with the least disruption to the site. Attempt to achieve maximum availability for each item of plant on site.
• Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) Engineering – Qualification
• Trade – Diesel Mechanic / Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic
• National Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
• At least five years as a diesel mechanic
• At least two years’ technical service experience
• Major rebuild of heavy earthmoving equipment